Tuesday, September 11, 2012

June Recap

I have not been good about keeping up the blog so I am going to try to recap each month of the summer with some of my favorite pictures. Starting with June...
 
 
We started June off with a trip out to camp for Pass the Torch.  This was Jolie's very first trip to a place I know she'll always love.

Jolie wore my first Easter dress to church. 

She had to try the bonnet on too.


Jolie was having an exhausting morning.  She rarely falls asleep in her swing.  I think this was one of three times ever!

Jolie was not cooperating for this picture, but I had to document her first time wearing overalls!

We did lots of swimming.  Jolie LOVES the water!


Rachel and Jason's wedding was the end of June.  Here is sweet Hope, the flower girl and our precious friend, making Jolie smile at the rehearsal.


Our family before the ceremony

Sisters

The girls
 
Next up, JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment