Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello!

After much encouragement from my sister, I have decided that I will enter the blog world.  I never thought I would have much reason to blog since both mine and Cole's parents live near us and are therefore always up to date on what's going on in our lives.  However, my two little sisters both leave tomorrow to go back to college and are already expressing concern about missing out on what's going back home.

Now I know my sister's love me, but I really think that the true reason for their concern is that it is going to be an especially fun year here!  I think that anyone who would probably read this knows by now, but we are expecting our first baby the beginning of February.  We could not be more excited!  Future aunts, Rachel and Melanie, are pretty excited too, and now (assuming I keep up with this) will hopefully stay up to date while they are away.

We have already been able to see our little one a few times, and it has been amazing to watch it grow.


From a tiny little dot at six weeks...
 to looking more like a baby at 9 weeks...
 to seeing little arms and legs at 11 weeks!
Our most recent ultrasound was at just over 13 weeks and we loved getting to see our baby's face and watch it kick and wiggle around!  


On Tuesday, we are going to get our next ultrasound and find out the sex.  I can't wait to know what we are having!  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited! I cannot stop looking at baby flower girl dresses online. Can you save October 14th to go baby shopping with me?

    ReplyDelete