Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's a GIRL!

Today was such an exciting day!  Cole and I have been so curious as to whether we are having a boy or a girl and have been looking forward to today for weeks!  This morning we went to A Miracle to Behold and our sweet friend Jennifer did our ultrasound.  It was so fun to see how our baby had grown and learn that it is a girl!! 

She made Jennifer work pretty hard to get this shot!  Her legs were crossed and her umbilical cord was between her legs the entire time!

 I think that this is my favorite picture to date.  I love seeing that sweet profile! 

Here's me at 16 weeks...I thought the angle for this picture was pretty unflattering, but Cole reassured me that I am just getting that big!  Thanks, honey! 

Just knowing that we are having a girl makes the entire pregnancy seem much more real.  We are even more excited now, and I can't wait to see Cole with his little baby girl!  

No comments:

Post a Comment