Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Growing Girl

The last few weeks I have been getting rounder at a shocking rate.  A sweet little sixth grade boy reminded me of that when I was subbing a couple days ago! 

This is a couple of weeks ago at 23 weeks.

25 weeks

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that everything seems good and that I'm measuring right on track.  Jolie even showed off a little while they were listening to her heartbeat and attempted to kick the doppler off my belly.  It was a nice, strong kick that the doctor and nurse could even see.   She is becoming quite the wiggle worm and I feel her off and on all day long.  I love it!  We are so thankful that she seems to be very healthy and are looking forward to getting to see her again in four weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment