Thursday, October 6, 2011

Football and More Football

It's hard to believe that the regular football season is half over!  I don't want to say that it is exactly half over, because I am counting on us going to playoffs :)   As I admitted earlier, I have  not been good about bringing my camera to games, but here are some pictures from after the Irving game...which we won 42-28!

Cole and his quarterbacks


Cole and two of his biggest fans


Will is playing 8th grade football this year, and I went to watch my (big) little brother play on Tuesday night.  Will's school beat Timberview Middle School 35-0!

Will is #73.  I think this picture is so funny.  He looks enormous compared to his tiny teammate.




I didn't touch him, because he was gross...

Will with Mom and Dad

Will with Gran and Granpa

Since tomorrow is Friday, that means more football.  Wish the Cardinals luck tomorrow night against Bell!

3 comments:

  1. Tiff, I'm loving this blog! I can't believe little Jolie will be here so soon!

    Love you guys,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mondays because I know that makes it one week closer to Jolie's due date! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete