Wednesday, September 28, 2011

21 Weeks and Anatomy Scan

Yesterday I went to the doctor and had my anatomy scan.  It was amazing to see all of Jolie's little parts.  We saw her heart, stomach, bladder, kidneys, and even tiny parts like fingers, toes, lips, and the lens of her eye! The sonographer said that everything looked perfect and that she was a cute baby.  I am sure that all the babies she sees look the same on the screen, but we were happy to hear someone else thought she was cute too!  Jolie is measuring about a pound, and I can tell that she is getting stronger.  I feel her moving more and more everyday. 

Jolie can already wave!

The sonographer agreed that she is most definitely a girl. This picture is showing her tiny hiney and legs.

Profile shots are my favorite :)

In other baby news, I have been hunting for the perfect fabric to make Jolie's bedding.  It's been more challenging than I expected to find what I want.  I have been to four fabric/craft stores, but I have found a couple prints that might work out.  I'm hoping to get sewing (with my mom, of course) very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment