Monday, September 19, 2011

Half Way There

I am now twenty weeks and officially half way to the due date!  Now that Cole is very busy with football and I have started subbing, time is moving much faster.  I know the last half of the pregnancy will fly by quickly with Cole's crazy schedule, the holidays, and preparing for our baby.

It is very obvious that our little girl is doing lots of growing, because I seem to be growing at least as fast!  It has been very bizarre to put on a pair of pants that I wore earlier in the week and suddenly not be able to button them.  Baby is also getting stronger, too!  I really haven't felt as much movement as I expected, but I have felt occasional soft flutters over the last few weeks.  Last night during church I felt the first real kicks!  I was very excited...and then she stopped.  They were strong enough that I felt them with my hand on the outside of my belly, and I was so hoping that she would do it again so that Cole could feel.  No such luck, but I hope to feel more soon! 

20 Week Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment