Friday, October 26, 2012

August

We had a great end to our summer in August. 

Grandmom came to visit.


Jolie learned that she loves carrots!


Nina had a birthday.

Cole and Jason played a little XBox Kinect.  It was intense.


Jo spent a little time with Aunt Mel before she went back to school.


Cousin time :)

Sweet girl


We had a fun visit from a special friend all the way from Nashville!

Jolie loved Emily.  I think it was mutual.
 
Jolie has been getting all dolled up for her daddy's games.  What a cute little cheerleader!


This outfit from my friend Lindsey says "It's football season...Have you seen my Daddy?" But, really, has anyone seen Cole?

When my friend Emily was visiting, we got a little crafty and I made Jolie this outfit for games. 


Whew, I am finally caught up through the summer!  It was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment