Friday, October 26, 2012

September

September is always a busy month for us with football in full swing.  Jolie and I settled into a new routine once Cole started back to school the end of August.  Most of our morning started like this...
 
Jolie likes to spend a little time on her laptop while Mommy gets her breakfast ready.
 


Jolie was ready for another game!

I love this dress on her.  It was one of my first girly purchases before Jolie was born.


Poor Cole stays exhausted this time of year.  He fell asleep playing with Jolie one Saturday afternoon when he got in from work!


One pretty evening, we went to Chisolm park to play and feed the ducks. 




 
This was the most amazing, bright rainbow I've ever seen.  It was a double rainbow, and you could see both ends. 

This was on Cole's birthday.  Can you tell that she loves her daddy?


Jolie likes to meet with the QBs to give a little feedback after the games.   I love seeing her in the huddle with her daddy. 

I am so thankful that Jo LOVES going to football games!  I was worried that they would be hard on her since we are out so late at games and they are so loud, but she has the best time every Friday night!  We have lots of fun cheering for the Cards together!



No comments:

Post a Comment