Monday, February 13, 2012

A Few Firsts

I can't believe my baby is one week old today!  It has been the best week ever!  Every day is full of lots of firsts for Jolie.  Here are just a few...

First time cuddling on the couch at home with Daddy.

First Bath



I love to see babies (especially this baby) in hooded bath towels!

Squeaky clean :)

Grandparents' first visits to Jolie at home




First time in her swing.  She loved it!  Thank you Oklahoma friends :)

First time meeting Aunt Rachel and Soon-to-be-Uncle Jason




First time to go to church...I love this picture of Jolie and Cole.

She is grinning in this one :)

Jolie's first time to have flowers delivered.  Thank you Emily!

 First time to sleep in her Swaddle Pod.  Best night of sleep yet for all three of us!

First visit at home with cousin Lilly...

and Beau...

and Marlee!

First Valentine's Day gift from Papa.

This morning a photographer came to our house to take newborn photos of Jolie.  I am so excited about them!  I can't wait to share them when I get them!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...such sweet pictures! :) Looks like Miss Jolie has your daddy wrapped around her little finger! :) Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first week! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete