Thursday, February 9, 2012

She's Here!!!

Little Jolie Mae Ford is here! She arrived Monday afternoon at 2:42 weighing 7lb. 8 oz. and measuring 20 3/4 in. long. She is absolutely perfect in every way and has an unbelievable head of hair! Sometimes it still doesn't seem real.  She is the best baby.  She eats well, sleeps well, and loves to snuggle with mommy and daddy.  I think that we have spent the majority of the last four days just staring at her. 

These are some (of the many) pictures from her very first day.


Meeting Mommy


 Meeting Daddy

He's pretty crazy about her :)

Meeting Mimi and Nina

Jolie and Nina

Jolie and Mimi

Jolie and Papa

Jolie and Pops

Our first family photo

Aunt Melanie
 Aunt Janelle

Uncle Will

Uncle Ty

Uncle Sam
 GREAT Gran
 GREAT Aunt Pam



Our sweet friends Larry and Rhesa brought Jolie her very first birthday cake! 


Many more family and friends came to visit Jolie that very first day.  I wish I had pictures of every single person with her.  From what I understand Jolie had quite the fan club in the waiting room...what a lucky little girl!

We are so grateful that it was a smooth delivery and, most importantly, that Jolie is very healthy. Cole and I have been so blessed by our family and friends who have celebrated her arrival with us, brought us food, and prayed for our little girl.  We are just in awe of our little miracle and love being home with her!  More pictures to come :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the post! However it makes me a jealous to see her with all of her other aunts and uncles. I cannot wait until tomorrow. All I have been thinking about this week is getting to hold that sweet little girl! I and (soon to be Uncle) Jason will get there as soon as we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! So happy for your sweet family. Looking forward to meeting her soon. Love you guys! Andrea

    ReplyDelete