Friday, February 10, 2012

More Pictures From the Hospital

I am finding it hard to choose which pictures to share!  We have taken tons and I love them all.  These are just a few from Tuesday and Wednesday when we were still in the hospital. 

Daddy is pretty smitten with Jolie.  It melts my heart.



This girl doesn't even need a headband to keep bows in her hair!  Mommy is loving the hair accessory options :)


Family Picture!  It's funny how you go from being a "couple" to a little "family" with the addition of a baby. 


Jolie wore the dress that I wore home from the hospital when I was a baby.  She looked so sweet in it!  Cole had a little photo shoot with her in the dress before we left the hospital. 







We were so excited to go home on Wednesday! 

We are still doing great at home.  I am so grateful that Cole has been able to take time off from work.  It has been fun to have him home as we settle into a new routine. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, seriously. It is just painful now that I can't see her! She is soooooo cute!!!! Oh my goodness! I am so sad I can't hold her!

    ReplyDelete